The Governing Council oversees the centres development, for example,
- We oversee the financial running of the centre
- We ensure DECD policies are implemented
- We ensure that the centre policies are kept up to date
- We fundraise for the centre
- We oversee that strategic direction of the service
The Governing Council has monthly meetings, with a yearly AGM.
Anyone interested in joining should speak with a staff member, by participating you are helping ensure the growth of our centre.
You may not be able to join the Governing Council, but there other ways in which you can contribute to the centre. Please come and talk with the staff and help our centre grow. Parents are welcome to attend the Governing Council meetings at anytime.